Audi Windsor is searching for an expeirenced Licensed Technician to join our team!
We believe the success of any company is a direct result of its involvement in the community and by providing a welcoming work environment for its employees.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs for all makes and models
- Diagnose and perform repairs for all makes and models
- Make detailed repair notes in computer for warranty and history purposes
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed 310S Automotive Service Technician
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Experience writing proper tech notes for warranty repairs
- Good time management skills
- Valid drivers license with clean abstract
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Newly built, clean and modern facility
- Comfortable lunch room with TV and wi-fi
- Air Conditioned shop
- Long weekends off all summer!
- Efficiency Bonus – extra earning potential!
- Built in work benches – no need for your own tool box
We also offer a great compensation package, and a Group Benefit program which includes Health & Dental, LTD, EAP Program, Employee “Perk” program, Trip Cancellation/Out of Province Insurance and Retirement Savings Plan!
Please submit a resume including wage expectations . All successful candidates will be required to pass a Criminal Record Check.
Leavens Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Full-time
- Dealership Technician: 1 year
Location: Service | 10980 Tecumseh Rd E, Windsor, ON