Dear Valued Customer,
We are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, customers and communities each and every day. We’ve shifted our business in order to operate under the ‘new normal’ so that we can continue to serve you better, each and every day. The measures and precautions we have put in place over the past several months will stay in place in order to protect us all.
Here's what we're doing to help protect everyone at Audi Windsor:
Face coverings are required for all team members & customers. If you forget, we would be more than happy to provide you with a mask.
Limiting the number of customers to promote social distancing. We encourage customers to book an appointment online or over the phone.
Increased cleaning & sanitization procedures.
Please note that each of our stores have different hours of operation, so be sure to view store hours before coming in for a visit.
Contactless Curbside Pickup (available at select locations).
New & Pre-Owned Sales:
- We are encouraging appointment only to support our mutual safety
- If you do not feel comfortable visiting the dealership, we offer contactless vehicle viewings, virtual walkarounds and video chats. You can even shop for your next vehicle purchasing entirely online from the safety and comfort of your home and delivery to your door! We are here to help, whichever option you choose.
- Test Drives: Our vehicles are sanitized between each test drive for your health and safety. Our dealerships can even bring the test drive to you!Service & Parts:
- Home pick-up and drop-off of customer's vehicles (available at select locations).
- Sanitizing vehicles by wiping down upon arrival and before returning to customers.
- Wrapping of seats, steering wheels in plastic as well as floor mat covers.
Sanitization and Hygiene:
- Our team members sanitize their individual work areas and high touchpoint areas throughout the day to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations and locations in all dealerships for customers and team members to sanitize hands throughout the day.Things we ask of our Customers:
- It is required by law to wear a face mask when entering our dealership, and for the duration of your stay.
- Please sanitize your hands once you arrive and before you leave the dealership.Thank you for your business and for placing your trust in us.Sincerely,
Effective Thursday December 17,2020 our hours of operation will be 8-5 Monday to Friday until December 31,2020.
- Service 8-5 Limited Waiters “Night Drop” and valet encouraged
- Parts 8-5 Curb-side pick up only
- Sales 9-5 evening and Saturday appointments available
The Audi Windsor Team